- The Test Series comprises of 12 MCQ-based Tests made available online via Browser and Mobile App.
- 12 Mock Tests - To test competence in actual exam-like conditions.
- Test answer and explanations will be made available after 3-4 days of the test date in PDF format.
- All of the Mock Tests contain 120 questions and each question has 4 options out of which only one option is correct.
- The subjects covered will revolve around the syllabus of the exam in general and the topics of the test in specific.
- The total marks for all of the Mock Tests will be 100 marks. Each question will have 1/3rd negative marking.
- The time available for the test would be 2 hours.
- Any discrepancies with the questions could be taken up with via email at email@example.com
- Each test can be taken once only and should the candidate face any issues while taking the test, the admin team will decide if the test will be reissued to the concerned candidate.
- Study IQ Education Pvt. Ltd. reserves all rights to change Schedule / Date / Time of any test.
- Try and answer all questions, and at the same time try and devise a strategy for the exam as well.
Tests will be in both the languages (Hindi & English).
All Tests will be in online mode via Website and/or Mobile App.
Once you register yourself for Test Series, all tests will appear in your dashboard along with Test Schedule. All tests will be unlocked according to the prescribed schedule.
Date and Timings are mentioned with every test. Ordinarily, it will start at 5 PM.
No. Once Test gets activated, you can give Tests whenever you want. Rank will be given only to the candidate appearing in the prescribed test window.